Dushow Spain, S.L., develops its activity of rental and installation of audiovisual material for all kinds of events. With the passage of time we have evolved to offer a comprehensive 360o service. In order to guarantee the Quality and the commitment to respect and protect the Environment of the services offered by Dushow Spain, S.L., as well as the Health and Safety of its staff, we decided to implement and maintain an integrated Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Management System based on the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
This system is aimed at maintaining the efficiency, safety and reliability of the activities carried out, ensuring the best quality in our services, and the lowest environmental impact of our activity.
In accordance with the principles of Dushow Spain, S.L., we hereby acquire the commitment to:
1. To fully satisfy our customers and employees through continuous quality improvement, risk prevention, environmental impacts and compliance with the legislation and regulations governing our activity.
2. To ensure that the policy and criteria of Quality, Environmental Management and OSH (Occupational Health and Safety) is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the company and that there is documentary evidence of compliance. To promote the commitment of the Management in the totality of the quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management system.
3. To implement the indicators of Quality, Environmental Management and OSH, as well as to monitor the level of progress of the same, so as to know and ensure the service and the level of quality desired by our customers and ensure a rational use of natural resources, as well as to achieve a high level of safety and health at work.
4. To protect the environment and our surroundings, through actions and measures aimed at the prevention of any type of pollution that could be caused by operations due to our activity.
5. To reduce pollution and waste production to a minimum in order to conserve resources.
6. To promote the rational use of natural resources, the use of renewable energies and a clear awareness of favoring our environment, not only through our work, but also by informing our suppliers.7. To develop continuous training programs aimed at the better qualification of our workers, thus involving all the personnel in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document.
8. Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the performance of all activities carried out.
9. Encourage motivation and the spirit of participation of employees by providing a good working environment.
10. To provide our workers with a safe and healthy work environment in accordance with laws and regulations.
11. To take the necessary measures to avoid accidents or damage to health produced at work or derived from or related to it.
12. Commitment to make available and make public for interested parties our quality, environment and health and safety policy for their knowledge and evaluation.
The policy of quality, environment and health and safety, will be reviewed periodically coinciding with the reviews of the integrated system by the management, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and information received and will be communicated to all employees, customers, suppliers and the general public and interested parties.
In this sense it provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established programmatically and periodically.
Dushow Spain, S.L.